Our Commitment to You - Oldham College
- Supply you with the contact details to help you with your enquiries and to give further information.
- Give you full details of the interview & assessment format including the names and designation of panel members.
- Take account of any specific needs you let us know about, e.g. assistance with access, sign language interpreters, large print, taped information etc. This includes, if appropriate, providing you with assistance in completing the application form. If you consider that you have a disability please take particular note of the “Disability Discrimination Act 1995” section contained in the Guidance Notes.
- Process your application confidentially and objectively.
- Update your application status within 15 working days of the published closing date.
- Endeavour to ensure that members of the selection panel have received training in interviewing and selection procedures.
- Give you a specific time for any interview and will see you within 30 minutes of it or we will give you an explanation for any longer delay.
- Asses you fairly against known appointment criteria without consideration of sex, race, colour, nationality, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
- Give you a selection decision within three working days of an interview.
- Provide feedback on an interview and/or assessment on request and will give you the name and contact number of the appropriate person.
- Give you a clear explanation of the terms and conditions relating to any offer of employment.
- Allow you up to 24 hours to consider accepting an offer, if you request this
- Confirm any offer of employment in writing to you within five working days of verbal acceptance