Light up your life with FREE Maths and English
If you are interested in a part time maths and English we conduct assessments and enrolment throughout the year. Dates will be confirmed May / June time for a Sept 2018.
Why choose these courses?
- Enables you to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
- Improves confidence and ability in a range of maths and English skills.
- Builds your CV and improves job prospects.
What are the entry requirements?
- Students must be aged 19 or over
- There are no entry requirements, but all students will be given an assessment and interview prior to the course commencing.
- For GCSE courses a place will be offered strictly by assessment of maths and English skills.*
How much will it cost?
How long is the course?
- Courses run from September to June for the GCSE’s
- Functional Skills courses are flexible and based on learner progression
- You will attend one 3 hour class per week, per subject.
How do I apply?
- Complete the online enquiries form below and you will be invited to one of the assessment/enrolment sessions over the summer.
- Enquire at reception or telephone 0161 785 4000, you will be placed onto the enquiries list and invited as above.
- Look out on our Twitter or Facebook pages for details of assessment sessions for you to attend.
Attending a session
- Applicants need to bring proof of ID and any previous maths and/or English qualifications that they have.