As an apprentice you will have a dedicated assessor who will visit you at your place of employment regularly to carry out progress reviews and assessments, which will include a range of written and practical tasks.
Your qualification will require you to provide sufficient evidence to show that you can work to the national standard. Your assessor will help you to compile the evidence needed.
There will also be regular Progress Reviews. These Reviews give you, your employer and your assessor the opportunity to:
- Discuss the progress that you are making
- Identify and resolve any issues which you or your employer may wish to raise
- Identify and put into place any additional support that you would find useful to help improve your performance
- Recognise your achievements
- Set realistic targets towards gaining your qualification