In January 2015 this brand new £9 million building opened, containing state-of-the-art equipment and facilities including:
- A new media suite, complete with animation and recording studios; radio and TV studios will also be available to hire and use by employees and the public outside of teaching time
- Learning classrooms and open plan learning spaces for over 500 students
- Seven computer learning areas and practical computer and programming labs
- Visual arts spaces for graphics, games art, digital & 3D design, pottery, art, photography and textiles
- A Fab Lab – due to open in 2016, this digital fabrication laboratory will enable students and the community to turn their ideas into new products and prototypes by providing access to a range of advanced digital manufacturing technology
Building B is home to the Faculty of Digital & Creative. The Faculty of Performing Arts & Media also have a base here as well as in the Bellis Building.