The Business Leadership Academy is a fantastic course that provides students with a 3 A Level equivalent qualification in Business. You will be studying a range of topics throughout the course, including:
- Human resource management
- Leadership & management in business
- Business law
- Business administration
- Small business and enterprise
The Business Leadership Academy is supported by a range of regional and national employers and the course includes some incredible benefits such as:
- A full unpaid internship placement with a local employer
- A personal business mentor throughout the duration of the course
- Annual trips to London to network with other UK Career Ready students
- Employer led lectures, seminars, workshops, business challenges and company visits
As part of the course you will participate in a Business mentorship programme and over the two years you will be allocated a personal business mentor from industry. This mentor will provide you with direct support and advice on coursework and life skills and will commit to regular 1:1 meetings throughout the two years of the course.
The unique experience provided by the internship placement and mentorship will also develop you into professionally minded Young Professionals ready for a career within the Business sector and/or University. These are experiences most A Level students do not receive!