It must be spent on apprenticeship training from the approved standards or framework lists below. It cannot be spent on anything else such as internal training or apprentice salaries.
View Apprenticeship Standards >
View Apprenticeship Framework >
No – it can only be used for Government published apprenticeship standards and the training included within that.
The Government have outlined they will allow employers to draw down more funds from un-claimed levy that other employers have paid. At which point the Government will fund 90% of any further training costs with the employer paying the remaining 10%.
It varies and is dependent on the level and standard.
Yes – you can use different training providers. Our advice would be find one training provider that can manage your apprenticeship programmes including multiple suppliers.
Our understanding is that the levy vouchers will be valid for two years. If you do not claim it back, other employers can access these funds to cover the training costs for more apprentices within their organisation.
Use the government levy calulator to see how it affects you.
0161 785 4330 firstname.lastname@example.org