The Colleges Duties
The college must operate within the law of the General Data Protection Registration. This means that the college must:
- Have a Data Protection Officer
- Have policies for the management of data (including complaints)
- Respond to complaints or requests within one calendar month
- Keep you informed of what we do with any data
- Inform you of any breach in our data that affects you
The college will not usually charge for any requests by you. However, it would consider making a charge when requests are considered to be unfounded or excessive.